The ALF Mentorship Program is an easy and fulfilling way to give back by providing valuable insight to law students. Attorney-Mentors are paired with a law student who is currently in the trial-advocacy program at the ASU College of Law. The Program offers students an excellent opportunity to gain insight about the legal profession and better prepare them for the practice of law, especially in the realm of trial practice and advocacy. All attorneys currently in good standing with the Arizona Bar are eligible to participate.
The program is intended to last one semester, and it will be the Mentee’s responsibility to initiate, schedule, and maintain once-a-month contact with the Mentor.
Recommended Topics to Discuss
- Background on Mentor’s areas of practice and substantive discussion for current.
- Legal issues and anticipated developments in that area.
- Mentee’s background, experience and areas of interest.
- Discussion of challenges that Mentor faced early in his/her career.
- Sharing of “war stories” to help Mentee learn from the Mentor’s experiences.
- Mentor’s practical advice on career development, client management and networking.
Please email Michele Feeney at ASUtrialadvocacy@gmail.com to sign up.
We would like to thank those who have signed up to be mentors for the spring 2020 semester!
- Mara Siegel
- Scott Palumbo
- Ken Mann
- Ilya Lerma
- Beth Fitch
- Randy Nussbaum
- Bill Wynn
- Doug Loefgren
- Kathy Wieneke
- Mara Siegel
- Don Stevens
- Gordon Lewis
- Ashley Adams
- DeShon Pullen
- Greg Fairbourn